Many marketing leaders are evaluating whether or not their current technology stack provides the right foundation for their marketing strategy. Often, those contemplating a move fear that migrating to a new marketing automation platform will jeopardize their ability to drive revenue. While this is a valid concern, you can keep your revenue engine humming while making the move to a platform that’s right for your business now (and into the future).
In this webinar, experts Carlos Hidalgo, Chief Strategy Officer at DemandGen, and Shauna Wager, Head of Customer Success at DemandGen, share stories of how leading companies like Centurylink, Global Atlantic, and EFI have successfully made the move and dig into important topics like:
- Signs it may be time for your organization to make a move
- Tips for evaluating potential vendors
- What to expect along the migration journey
- Proven best practices for minimizing business disruption
- How to deliver quick wins and demonstrate ROI to key stakeholders
Don’t let your current marketing automation platform hold you back. Register today for “What to Expect When Migrating Marketing Automation Platforms,” presented by Adobe.